Welcome to CSCA08
Tutorial 07: Tuesday, 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM, at BV264.
TA name: Prantar Bhowmik
I will update this website on a weekly basis. All code written in class will be made available here.
There may or may not be quiz held in the tutorial so please be on time.
You can attend any practical held by any CSCA08 TA. I'll be at:
Practical 004: Tuesday, 12:00 Noon - 1:00 PM, at BV466.
My email address is email@example.com. I will be checking my email every night. But before you email me, consider attending a practical or post the question on Piazza as you will get a much faster response there.
If you email me, use your utoronto email, any other email address will go directly to spam.
Also, in the subject write "CSCA08" to increase my chances of responding.
I always like to know how you feel about my teaching style. Feel free to leave anonymous feedback here
Week 12: November 28, 2017
- Unit Testing
Week 11: November 21, 2017
Week 10: November 14, 2017
Week 9: November 7, 2017
Week 8: October 31, 2017
Week 7: October 24, 2017
- Memory Model
- Python Tutor: change settings to Python 3.6, render all objects on the heap, use text labels for pointers
Week 6: October 17, 2017
Week 5: October 3, 2017
Week 4: September 26, 2017
Week 3: September 19, 2017
- Memory Model:Example 1Example 2Example 3
- Python Tutor is a good resource to use to visualize the memory model. Choose "render all objects", "use text labels for references", and Python 3.3 to look a version of the memory model we are accustomed with.
Week 2: September 12, 2017
- Difference between Python vs Wing
- Python version
- Difference between shell and writing file
- Code I wrote to determine if the version of python is acceptable: python-version